Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection.
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection. Offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight jacket.
All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - HRC 2.
● Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm².
● Conforms to ASTM 2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
● Average predicted total burn area < 9.5%.
● Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience.
● Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants.
● Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
● Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
● D-ring access for fall protection harness.
● Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit.
● Adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection.